When ordering a carpet, here is what you need to know:
- We use only pure Tibetan wool, no New Zealand wool. This
assures you of lasting quality and satisfaction even after
10 years and more. Tibetan wool keeps a much higher spring
in its long lifetime and lasting excellent looks.
- All carpets are made to order and manufacturing takes 2
- 3 months, depending on the size of the carpet.
- When ordering we ask for a non-refundable down payment of 70%. When the carpet is completed we send you a photo and ask for the balance payment.
- Shipping is done with Fedex, UPS or DHL. This ensures a very comfortable way of delivery to your door step.
- Shipping costs are extra.
- We notify you by email the day we ship, together with your airway bill number. You may then use our tracking service to follow your parcel.
- GUARANTEED NO CHILD LABOR!